- This competition starts on the 3rd of May 2012 and closes on the 24th of November 2012. No late entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older, who have a valid passport and who are able to travel to Argentina for the Castle Championship Cup Rugby tournament in 2013.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Tiger Brands Group of Companies, or their spouses, life partners, business partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
- To enter this competition, the following rules apply:
- The Energade BokBarometer will be available on SuperSport.com, both web & mobile.
- To compete participants need to register / log-in and select their Springbok starting XV for each of the weekly games listed below. A participant may register only once in respect of each game. The teams can be changed at any time until lock-out, which is a week before each Springbok match day.
- The database from which players may be selected will include all players in the 2012 Super Rugby franchises, as well as South African players currently playing overseas.
- It is only the starting line up, which is relevant. All substitutions during the game will not be taken into account.
- Games are as follows:
- The promoter will not be liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- There are twelve (12) weekly prizes as well as one (1) grand prize:
- The twelve (12) weekly prizes, each consist of a Springbok Jersey signed by one (1) Springbok player in 2012 (??) of the participant's choice as well as five thousand rand (R5,000.00) in cash. All those participants who have accurately predicted the Springbok XV line up for the game will be entered in the weekly draw and one winner will be selected by a pre-audited electronic selection process. (What if nobody predicted correctly?) The weekly winner will be notified telephonically within one week after the draw having taken place.
- The grand prize is a trip for four people (the grand prize winner and 3 persons of his / her choice to support the Springboks, as part of an actual tour group, in one (1) game in Argentina during the 2013 Castle Rugby Championship.
The grand prize winner will be notified telephonically within 2 weeks (10 working days) after the draw having taken place.
- The prize includes:
- International Economic flights and related costs (Visa and Airport taxes)
- Domestic economic flights within Republic of South Africa to the international departure point within South Africa
- Shared accommodation for 4 nights with breakfast
- Airport and game transfers
- Travel Allowance (R4000 pp)
- Match Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- The prize excludes: Meals and excursions not specified All elements not specified above.
All the participants who have accurately provided the Springbok XV line up for each of the games specified in rule 4 above will be entered into a draw and one winner will be randomly selected by a pre-audited electronic selection process.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar commercial value in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- The promoter will assist the prizewinner within reason to obtain a visa however will not be liable for the refusal of the visa by the foreign consulate. In the event that the grand prize winner does not obtain his / her visa, the prize for all 4 people, will be forfeited. If one of the winner's three (3) companions does not obtain a visa, he / she will forfeit his / her place on the trip.
- In the event that any of the winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution. The names of the winners will be published on both the SuperSport and Energade websites.
- Any prize not claimed for any reason within one (1) month of notification will be forfeited.
- The grand prize winner, and his / her three (3) companions will be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before using the prize.
- All winners - both weekly and grand prize - will be required to submit their names, South African Identity (ID) numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize.
- The prizes will be delivered to the weekly winners by the promoters. Any queries in this regard may be directed to Consumer Services Division, on telephone number 0860 412 123 or at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.
- By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
- The judges' decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A copy of these rules can be found on www.energade.co.za throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Services Division, as indicated in rule twenty (20) above.